Love is in the….tag !
Nikhil tagged(read dragged) me into this. This is the least expected out of me- writing a post on love but it was fun and I thank Nikhil for giving me this opportunity. Some of the answers here are purely fictional and some of them, right from my heart; I am leaving it to the readers to make their own judgement.
RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 : Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Simple. I will make sure that her happiness is screwed for the rest of her life !!!
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Sharing my life with the girl whom I once lost. (That’s going to remain only as a dream now)
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
My lovers butt. For not coming into my life earlier !!!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy some junk made in platinum, take her to space and propose; give her an ‘out-of-the-world’ experience.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Of course. What are best friends for ? hehehe.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I prefer the second one. Its always a wonderful feeling when you know that you are being loved by someone.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Patience is my middle name and so I would wait for that special someone till my last breath and in all the births that I am permitted to have.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Tell my feelings to the person with whom she is attached – make him feel inferior – with this new complex of his, a tiff would generate between them(natural, na?) – parallely act innocent with her and do all the pacifying acts – finally get her for myself!!! Wow, that’s like the meanest thing I have ever thought.
9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Why should I act with my GF ? I do that everytime. LOL.
I would die to work with my all time fav actor- Jayaram.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Obviously, in a mirror.
Ok…. jokes apart. In ten years, married (cant say happily though) with a kid or two, trying to make so many ends meet !!!
12. What’s your fear?
Getting hooked up with a girl who remembers the time, dates,events and incidents like a historian.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A person whose life is a play ground for God ji. I know him only through his blog; the most hilarious person I know in blogosphere and after reading his take on this same post, the most romantic too.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Any time, single and rich !!!
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
I try to look at a photo that’s on my wall which has my loved ones; dad, mom and bro. Otherwise, it would be my mobile to check how many missed calls / sms I received.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Everything except my individuality.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one who doesn’t give up on me… ever !
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Ya, I would. But also re-check my answer for Question no. 1
19. What are your three most important expectations in love ( Original Question: Will you marry me?)
Mutual Trust, mutual understanding and personal space.
20. List 6 people to tag:
3 women and 3 men. I had a random check with this tag on other blogs , and I found some of them in my blog roll already tagged for this post. My chosen ones are :
Poonam, Oxy, Priya, Anniyan, AV, Varun
(People, please read rule no.2, you cannot refuse. All the best!)
PS : Anyone else who wants to do this tag is welcome to do so.