‘ I ‘ to the power of 25
Reema tagged me a couple of days back to reveal my 25 random facts and here they are :
Statutory warning : This post contains a lot of ‘I’s’ and can be very boring !!!
1. I love doing tags 😀
2. I feel handicapped without my bike, lappie (notebook) and mobile and I wouldn’t feel complete without my watch, deos and my mobile headset.
3. I sing (so whats new, huh?), but I am just an overexposed bathroom singer. Participated in one of the reality shows in Jaya TV (tamil) last year. My songs are uploaded here and you could find it under the tab ‘My version’. But however friendly the person or group is, when asked to sing, I suddenly develop this shyness from nowhere which people misunderstand as fussing 😀
4. I just don’t care what people speak about me behind my back. I let the dogs and bitches bark till they get tired. At the same time, I get hurt when I am emotionally back stabbed by any of my close friends.
5. I chose to live in the present and I simply hate listening to those who cling onto the past.
6. I am romantic in my own ways and don’t know how to express it in a mushy way.
7. I get easily irritated which people mistake it as my temper.
8. I often refuse to learn from my mistakes. One reason why I get deceived all the time.
9. I haven’t regretted after taking any of my important decisions and I don’t think I ever will. There are some of them who would have THE REALISATION later; I can never be one of them.
10. I hate it when my creative freedom is intruded. I am open to suggestions but I cannot stand it when they are forced upon.
11. I believe in gender equality. And if physically hurt, I make sure I observe that policy. LOL.
12. I simply love watching movies except those that fall under the horror genre. Why pay money and get scared, huh?
13. I am not inclined towards any sport, either by playing or watching. The only sport I used to watch was WWE, and that too, long long ago. But otherwise, I love those risk involving adventures, trekking and rides.
14. I am obsessed with the letter ‘V’
15. I have a small wooden bear and it has been with me since grade 3.
16. I listen to suggestions and opinions, but I only go ahead with what I feel is right. I have never had conflicts with my conscious.
17. I cant stand people with low IQ and even lesser sense of humor.
18. I am an agnostic.
19. I do not like working abroad just for the sake of money. If it’s a small project and just for a few months, its perfectly fine. Otherwise, I wouldn’t leave India even if I were paid in gold. Experience speaks !
20. I do not have stage fear and appear as a completely different person on stage. But before getting onto the stage, I experience those butterflies and moths in my stomach.
21. I don’t smoke and am a teetotaler. It has been four years since I stopped tea and coffee too. I have been ridiculed a lot for being this way, but I have only felt proud to make that tall claim.
22. I hate seeing hair in women. (Edited, after Reemas comment.LOL) well, except in the head of course !
23. I take time in forgiving people. I am not some machine controlled by a switch.
24. I spend a lot of time on my mobile but I am very bad at responding to SMS.
25. I am a chickenatarian(I hope they bring this genre very soon) but I always prefer veg to non-veg.
I hereby tag :
PS : This is the first time I have published two posts on the same day. The one below was published at 6 am and this one at 6.30 pm. This is because, I had accidently published a post today (named Evolution) which was supposed to appear on my birthday.LOL. and to get that removed from your feeds, I had no other choice but to publish this, which was supposed to appear on friday. Oh well, everything is messed up big time now !