Current ‘Spicy’ Favs : September – October
I was supposed to publish the third part of my Europe trip according to my previous post, but after writing I realized that I need to take a few more snaps (no, not of Europe) to complete the post, which you will come to know when it appears here soon.
However, I didn’t want this series to delay at any cost.
I just cant get enough of listening to Barson Yaaron of London Dreams; awesome compostion and excellent choice of singers. And everytime, I listen to the Hanuman chalisa – Rock fusion that come towards the end of the song, I get goosebumps ! Easily, one of the best tracks to have come out this year.
An English track never finds a place in this list (that’s because I don’t listen to them :D :D), it has happened only twice and that too because of ARR (should I even mention which it was ;) ). This particular track from Couples Retreat mentioned in the post is strangely a song with Tamil lyrics, but listening to it is a sheer delight.
1. Barson Yaaron – London Dreams (Hindi) – Music : Shankar Ehsaan Loy
2. Bhoola Tujhe, Fiqrana, Rehnuma – Blue (Hindi) – Music : A.R.Rahman
3. Dil Ibaadat (both versions) – Tum Mile (Hindi) – Music : Pritam
4. Kurukuru Kankalile – Couples Retreat (English) – Music : A.R.Rahman
5. Parannu Vannu – Robinhood (Malayalam) – Music : M.Jayachandran
6. Muddugare – Village Lo Vinayakudu (Telugu) – Music : Manikanth Kadri
7. Yaarodu Yaaro – Yogi (Tamil) – Music : Yuvan Shankar Raja
8. Happening – Main Aur Mrs. Khanna (Hindi) – Music : Sajid Wajid
9. Oru Changazhi – Loud speaker (Malayalam) – Music : Bijibal
10. Karigaalan – Vettaikaran (Tamil) – Music : Vijay Anthony
Oct releases :
Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahaani (Hindi) – Music : Pritam (Average on a first listen)
Kurbaan (Hindi) – Music : Salim Sulaiman (Wow)
Jail (Hindi) – Music : Sharib-Toshi, Shamir Tandon (below average)
Ilamai Idho Idho – Music : Vidyasagar (below average)
Off topic completely; guess what critics, for that ‘most informative’ post of mine, Blogadda awarded me this :
This is the second recognition from the Blogadda group; the post titled Sillyday was once their Tangy Tuesday Pick.
and now, I would love to thank :
1. IHM – for referring the post to Blogadda
2. Harish and the entire Blogadda group for making it possible without bribing you guys ;)
3. Smita– for the sms informing me on this.
4. Smitha– for the first comment congratulating me.
5. Sri Devi Gas Agencies
6. Lays Chips Manufacturers
7. Some Apple tree
9. Big Bazaar (Spoon, Vessel, Knife, Cloth)
10. Ohhh, my parents and
…..most importantly, all you readers of V-Lokam (bloggers and non bloggers) out there who kept supporting me and my non sense through your equally crazy comments. This one is for you too !! (Phew!)
Next post : Once upon a time in Europe – Part 3 – Chateau de Chillon (for sure)